Friday, January 4, 2008

The Last Straw

Each day I wake up and find that the President of the Republic of Kenya is Kibaki. I am still waiting for the happy ending from some patriots, they will not fail.

I can't remember sticking on my bumper a sticker "Najivunia Kuibiwa Kura". May be we should adopt such stickers (copyright) as a tag of sarcasm, rather than engage in medieval confrontations at Uhuru Park (which we can now call GSU Gardens).

Mass action can also be logical rather than physical.

I am glad that my imaginary friends voted. I can now publicly and safely say I envy these imaginary voters ... atleast no one can hurt them, or burn their houses, or take their livelihoods. These are truly fortunate "Kenyans".

Luckily Mathematics is strongly entrenched in the system of education in Kenya, hence most of us learnt the art of counting straws a long time back. The ECK has its flaws, we still have the straws, even if it means awaiting 2012. This is a last and I must admit unthinkable resort.

Some of them will drink uji from Kamiti using these very straws!!!

No comments: